Shea Benefits for Curly Hair
Shea butter's excellent emollient properties and high vitamin and mineral content, make it a beneficial hair ingredient for all hair textures and curl types.
- Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer, which helps prevent dry hair and scalp, prevent breakage and improve hair elasticity.
- Shea butter absorbs quickly into the scalp hydrating the hair and scalp without clogging the pores or causing build-up.
- Shea butter also contains multiple antioxidants and natural sun screening agents, protecting the hair from weather damages.
- Vitamins A, E and F, cinnamic esters, minerals and phytosterols help repair damaged, processed or heat treated hair and promote hair growth.
- The unique fatty acid profile of shea butter soothes, hydrates, balances and revitalizes the hair and scalp.
- Shea butter seals in moisture and closes hair cuticles, giving the hair a radiant shine and a luxurious healthy appearance.